Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 1 (again) Further adventures in Blogland

I forgot to add a speil about finding blogs in my last post, and it wouldn't make sense to edit it, so here is a short list of ways to find cool blogs.

I wasn't sure if there were any large New Zealand-centric blog rolls, so I did a quick google search and found Gotcha!'s Blogroll, which is a pretty comprehensive list of New Zealand blogs, vaguely organised by the writers' political ideologies. The Hand Mirror, which I reviewed in my previous post, also has links to several other blogs, and is a good place to go to find New Zealand blog writing as most of the writers also publish other blogs. I found the Best American Non-Required Reading Blog after being recommended one of their published books by a friend, and I literally stumbled across all the Public Address blogs one afternoon when I was procrastinating from doing some schoolwork. Afternoon well spent, I think.

Coming soon: Adventures in RSS: or On How To Get Lolcats Delivered to Your (Virtual) Doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment